House and Garden
You are welcome all year long at “La Grange des Abers”, a charming gîte entirely renovated with a modern architecture style. The renovation work of this former farmhouse started in July 2015.
The house is entirely private and very comfortable, with enough space for 6 to 10 people and a baby. Thanks to its large garden and its inner courtyard you will enjoy the bracing air of the Finistère.
The house is a non-smoking area.
- Large living-room of over 50m²
- Fitted kitchen: hot plates, oven, microwave oven, toaster, electric kettle, coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment
- Dining-room, large enough to accommodate 10 people
- Lounge: sofa, armchairs, flat screen TV 40″, books and magazines, board games for adults and children
- Beautiful stone fireplace and stove
All the bedrooms are upstairs.
- Bedroom 1 (2 people): 160cm double bed + private bathroom (shower).
- Bedroom 2 (3 people): 160cm double bed + 90cm single bed.
- Bedroom 3 (2 people): 160cm double bed.
- Mezzanine (3 people): three 90cm single beds
Bathrooms and toilets
- Bathroom: double washbasin and bath/shower. Hair-dryer. Towel dryer
- Bathroom: single washbasin and shower. Towel dryer
- 2 separate toilets
Garden and parking space
- Outdoor games for children and adults
- Tree-filled garden (over 1500m²)
- Private parking space in the immediate vicinity of the house: can accommodate 4 cars
Courtyard and terrace
- Private, sheltered, south facing courtyard
- Large terrace
- Garden furniture: garden table and chairs, sunshade, armchairs, deckchairs
- Washing machine and dryer
- Clothes line in the garden
- Iron and ironing board