Standard form contract
Contact details of the owner :
LOSSEC Jean-Luc – Farmer with individual status – Registered office: 2, Kernévez Gorrebloué, 29880 Plouguerneau – SIRET (company registration number): 800 945 859 00018
Standard form contract :
1. The prices are all taxes included. Rates include: rental of the gîte “La grange des Abers” for 10 people and a baby at maximum, water, electricity, gas, house and swimming pool heating, bathroom linen (one washing mitt, one small towel and one large towel per person), table linen (kitchen towels), beds made upon arrival, cleaning products, essential products, baby equipment. Rates do not include: the tourist tax (€0.79 / day / adult from April 1st to October 31st), the optional fixed price cleaning services (€60.00 for cleaning during the stay, €90.00 for end of stay cleaning).
2. Upon booking, an advance payment is required, amounting to 30% of the rental price.
3. Means of payment:
- Booking and payment by credit card to immediately book and confirm your stay online.
- Booking via email or contact module, then payment within 7 days by bank transfer : booking will be confirmed after receiving and cashing of the bank transfer.
4. For booking online, you have to accept the standard from contract. For booking by email, we will adress you the rental contract. The booking confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of the deposit.
5. The rental balance must be paid upon arrival to the gîte, as well as the tourist tax (from April 1st to October 31st) and the optional cleaning services, if required by the tenants.
6. Upon arrival, you will be asked a deposit of €500.00, which will be returned to you at your departure, provided the rental has suffered no damage, or within 15 days after your departure. The tenants’ responsibility depends on the inventory of fixtures made upon arrival. The deposit is not limited to the amount above and may be increased if needed, depending on the cost of potential repairs.
7. The furniture and fittings must not suffer any more than the normal wear and tear caused by the everyday use for which they were intended. Any missing or out of order house equipment for any reason other than normal wear must be paid for or replaced by the tenants with the approval of the owner. When appropriate, the following will be withheld: price of broken or damaged objects, cleaning or washing of potentially stained mattresses, bedding, sofas, etc.
The tenants are committed to use the furniture and rental equipment in the way and at the place where they are intended to be. Taking these out of the rented space is strictly prohibited.
8. Departure before 10:00 am / Arrival between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm on Saturdays.
- Should the stay be interrupted before the end, the full amount of the stay will be retained.
- Any cancellation must be confirmed by email
- The booking advance payment will not be refunded if the stay is cancelled less than 30 days before the planned arrival date.
The swimming pool space and the billiard room are cleaned by the owner in the middle and at the end of each week. The house must be cleaned by the tenants before their departure from the gîte. The owner may do it on demand, the cost of this service being €90.00. A cleaning service by the owner during the stay is also possible for €60.00.
11. Open all year long.
12. Rental period: week (one or more). For weekends, mid week or extra days, please contact us (subject to availability and not during school holidays).
13. Animals are accepted on demand: please specify when booking.
14. The owner will not be responsible for accidents (inside or outside the house, in the swimming pool…). The children are under the supervision and the responsibility of their parents or the accompanying adults for the whole duration of the stay.
For the safety of children, the swimming pool space must be locked by the adult tenants when nobody is inside. Children must not enter or remain alone in the swimming pool space.
15. Clients are responsible for all the damages they may cause. They must subscribe a rental insurance contract (holiday type) covering these risks. They may be required to show an insurance certificate upon entering the rental.
16. The house, the swimming-pool and the billiard room are no-smoking areas.